Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday December 1, 2011

Happy Thursday Everyone, gosh I can't believe it's December already!  I'm officially checked into the hospital now, I was lucky yesterday since my chemo ended at 12:30 and wouldn't start again until 9:30 I got to go home before officially checking in to the hospital.  I had all my stuff with me so I went ahead and checked into my room but escaped before they could tell me otherwise.  I told them Dr. Miller said I could go home and the nurses didn't like that, they said well Miller doesn't work for the hospital.  I said well if you don't like it, I'll just run away and check back in later!  The nurses agreed to look the other way, it was nice to go home and have a little rest before heading back to the hospital.  

Today I'm on my off day, I'll start chemo again tomorrow but today is kind of boring since I don't receive any treatments, they don't even draw my blood anymore.  We didn't have much to talk about when Dr. Miller stopped by, so far I'm doing well just a little nausea which is to be expected.  It's nice to see my nursing friends again and my favorite nurse Mary made sure she was the one to admit me yesterday.  Unfortunately, Mary is off now and I won't see her again while I'm here but it was nice to catch up with her.  We plan on getting together sometime when I'm out of here.  

We officially told Dr. Miller about Buster and showed him a picture.  He said oh you got a guinea pig...I said NO, he's a dog!  He had no issues with Buster, which was nice since previously he said he would have to think about it first.  I think he was flattered to know Buster's full name is Buster D. Miller, he said but you wont call him that all the time, I said only when he's in trouble and I have to pull out the full name!

There's not much else to say, I'm a little tired so I'm going to take a nap now.  Hope you all have a great day!  

Love from 4908!

No comments:

Post a Comment