Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday, December 7, 2011

I slept in this morning which was very nice.  It's wonderful when you get to wake up on your own time, especially when the sunlight is shining in as if to say, wake up and enjoy the day!  Spoiled, I know but I plan on enjoying every second of this time, it's one of the good things that comes from having cancer.  Besides "I have cancer", is my favorite excuse for everything I do now, it's the ultimate trump card for getting what I want.  Eric just laughs and says "Well you don't have it any more since your in remission." but the excuse still works.  

Yesterday, I had a moment when I couldn't breathe very well, my chest and throat felt like they were restricting.  I definitely had labored breathing but eventually it passed, it was just scary for a bit.  Poor Eric, he didn't know what to do, neither did I.  Thankfully, it has not happened again and I'm feeling good today.  Tomorrow, I go for my blood checks and I'll find out what my counts are, I'm hoping my white count comes up so I can venture out in to the world again.  It's weird to not be able to run to the store and I want to see a movie, "My Week with Marilyn" looks good and I love Michelle Williams.

Anyway, happy Thursday everyone, hopefully you have had a good week and are making plans to enjoy the weekend.  Love to you all from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment