Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday, December, 30, 2011

Happy Friday, I hope you are all getting ready for New Year's Eve!  We aren't doing anything special, just celebrating at home with some Champagne and Beer.  Tonight we are going out with our friends Bob and Linda Williams, it's so nice to have people to get together with.

Buster and I are about to go on a morning walk.  I'm hoping to tire him out so he won't be so active today.  It's Eric's second to last day off from work and we want to enjoy the day.  I better take Buster for two walks since he'll be alone while we go out. At least this way he should just sleep while we are gone.

I'll have to have my home nurse come out today as my dressing almost came all the way off!  It's not supposed to get wet or have air hit it for fear of infection.  But when I sleep, I sweat and the adhesive doesn't hold.  I woke up this morning and it was hanging half off!  Oh well, that's why I have a nurse to begin with.

I know I say it all the time but I seriously love Buster.  He is the best thing that has happened to us.  I love how he makes me feel, like I'm the best puppy mom in the world.  When I come into the room he runs for me and wiggles his cute little butt.  Precious.  Yesterday, Eric was complaining that we have no life anymore because every second is devoted to Buster.  I said you are looking at it the wrong way, Buster is a blessing, he teaches us not to be selfish.  He agreed, it was just a moment of weakness.

Well Buster is whining so I better wrap this up so I can take him for a walk.  Peace out friends, from 6119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment