Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday, December 19, 2011

It's official, I no longer need to go the Blumenthal Cancer center!  I went this morning and my blood counts were good so Dr. Miller said I could stop the visits unless I start to feel like I need blood.  Yippee, no more 30 minute drives to the hospital three times a week!  I have an appointment with Miller tomorrow so it will be good to see what he has to say, if you ask me my recovery has been awesome.  I wish I could say the same for my buddy Norm, every day he needs blood and I get to go home.  Plus, he already has his next round of reduction chemo scheduled.  I assume I'll go in around the same time, I don't know for sure but I bet I'll find out tomorrow.

Buster continues to make us smile and I cannot get over how stinking cute he is, he has the best personality and gives the best looks with his expressive eyes.  Every once in awhile he'll give us a cute little bark, we don't mind that compared to the howling and crying he does at night.  Although last night he wasn't that bad, he still whimpered but he slept longer in between.  Of course he is sleeping right now, I try to keep him busy all day but he loves his puppy naps.  He loves to go outside but he's getting a little too brave and he keeps going out a little farther on our property, which isn't very big but it backs up to the main road in our neighborhood.  It terrifies me to think he could dart off in the wrong direction.  I think we will start putting him on a leash we just need to get him a collar first, he's so tiny the one we had doesn't fit him.

Well not much else to report, it's absolutely beautiful out (nearly 60 degrees!) Buster and I have been out several times already but we will go out again to enjoy this warm weather.  Although it doesn't really seem like Christmas is coming at the end of the week without cold weather.  Oh well, I'm still glad that I'm not shoveling snow.  :)  For those of you who are, I feel for you.  Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment