Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Having Buster home is the best thing that has happened to us.  He truly is the best dog, and I swear it's almost like he's already toilet trained.  He's gone outside every time!  Of course last night was a hard one for him, being his first night away from his brothers, sisters and mother.  He howled and cried all night long.  I kept thinking he'll pass out eventually, but even then he would still wake up and howl some more.  Of course, now he is sleeping in his crate like it's no big deal.  In fact we took him out, he did his business, we fed him and he walked right into his crate and went to sleep.  Oh well, he's so adorable it's impossible to stay mad at him, no matter how tired we may be.

I can't get over how small he is, but I'm looking forward to him growing up, he'll be the perfect size dog.  Right now he fits on your lap so perfectly, and he can practically crawl up in Eric's hands.  Eric says that Buster already favors me, which he does kind of.  :)  Of course, I try not to encourage it but I love it!  He will come to me and curl up in my lap, he won't leave me when he calls him.  Given the choice he'll go to me over him, I said, well we already knew he was a Momma's dog, now I'm the new Momma.  Either way I would say Buster is pretty lucky to have us for his new Mom & Dad, and we are just as lucky to have him.

Well I imagine we'll all do some snoozing today thank goodness for lazy Sundays. Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment