Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Friday!  Buster slept through the whole night last night!  Oh joy we were so happy to get a full night of sleep!  We are so proud of him, he is such a joy to our lives.  I am officially done with Christmas shopping and shipping.  It feels good to be done now I can just relax.  Eric and I are looking forward to our Christmas together at home, it feels nice not to be traveling.  Though we miss our families we enjoy the quiet time and the luxury of doing whatever we want to for Christmas.

It's still warm here and sunny, it was a beautiful day today.  Eric's work shut down began today so he's on holiday through New Years.  We are enjoying spending so much time together, we are lucky to be together all the time.  I want to mention, I forgot to thank the United Azerty crew for the scrabble game and fleece.  We love those as well, I didn't mean to leave them out!  Thanks again for your thoughtfulness.

Well that's it for today, love to you all from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment