Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a beautiful sunny day a little cold but then again, my sense of cold is not the same as it once was.  It's hard to believe I lived in Buffalo for six years, shoveling snow living in freezing cold temperatures, when it's so cold that you can hardly breathe.  I certainly don't miss the snow but I do miss the town thanks to the wonderful people there.  I call Buffalo my adult home town, it's where I grew up on my own and I have a Buffalo family made up of friends and family there.  So Buffalo will always have a soft spot in my heart.

Speaking of the wonderful people in Buffalo, I would like to thank Brian Radloff and Ron Serte (?) they sent me the best surprise, an autograph from Tyler Myers of the Buffalo Sabres!  Tyler is the tallest player and he's a second year player, former rookie of the year.  It says "Jen, Keep Fighting, Tyler Myers #57".  I love it, he really is one of my favorite players and he's definitely one of Eric's favorites.  This bad boy is going to get framed and hung up on the wall!

Eric is golfing today in Greenville with our friend Jason Aldrich, it will be fun for them to get out and have some fun.  I plan on going to Pandora to get a charm for my bracelet, which I love!  Then Buster and I are going on our first official walk.  I think he's ready, we already explore the space behind our back yard and if it's a short walk that will be okay, it will all depend on him.

So that's it for today, I hope you all have a beautiful day.  Be thankful for each moment and show love to all those you meet.  I'll leave you with my favorite line from Dave Matthews Band, "If kindness is your king, then heaven will be yours before you meet your end."  Show some kindness today.  Love from 6119.

1 comment:

  1. lookin good babe! that doggy looks like he fits in your arms perfectly! xoxo

    ps i LOVE that painting!

    ReplyDelete