Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday December 3, 2011

Today was a hard day, my nausea has bothered me all day and I spent the majority of the day in bed.  My chemo rash has started, this time on my feet and legs, I had no energy and hardly left my room.  Eric golfed today so he came up for dinner, the only thing I could get down was some cornbread and chicken noodle soup.  At least tomorrow is my last full day here, although I've been trying to convince Eric to help me with a jail break, I figure there's at least two hours between nurse checks so no one would notice.  Eric is being responsible and telling me not to think about it and besides I get released Monday.  I'm just ready to go home.

Even though I feel so bad I'm staying positive and know this treatment is what will keep me in remission.  It's hard to think that two months ago I could have died but that's what makes remission so important, that word represents hope and keeps me going every day.

Love to you all from room 4908.

1 comment:

  1. keep your chin up babe! almost done! think of how nice it will be to go home tomorrow!!! just focus on the positive as you always do! think about how nice it will be to start preparing for dec 17th! BUSTER!!! i love that picture of you and him, he is staring at you like "yup, thats my mommy!"

    ReplyDelete