Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!  I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas, I'm so excited!  We have lots of beautiful packages under the tree from our fabulous family.  I'm trying to convince Eric to open at least one present tonight, I think I'll win since we've done it before.  Buster slept all night again and he hardly made any noise!  He's playing with his new toy that looks like a piece of bread.  He is chasing it all over the kitchen as I type this.  We seriously love him so much, he's the best Christmas present ever.  We are up early this morning and we've already been to Dunkin Donuts and have enjoyed a donut and coffee.  This time I waited until we got home to eat my donut so I wouldn't risk sneezing my donut in the car again!  

Eric has declared today as football day and is already checking his fantasy teams. I think I'm going to paint today, it's been awhile so I think it's time.  Buster and I have been playing all morning, now he has just laid down for his puppy nap.  He fell asleep in my lap as usual.  I still can't tell you how good it feels to have him come run and jump in to my lap, he loves his mama which makes me so happy.  

It finally turned cold here it was only 35 degrees out this morning, quite a change to what we have been used to.  It's fitting for Christmas to be cold, last year we got snow but I don't think we will this year.  There is not much else to say, I hope you all enjoy this day.  Love and Merry Christmas Eve from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment