Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm back at the Blumenthal Cancer center, this time I'm enjoying a caramel brule latte.  I'm just waiting for the results on my blood counts.  Hopefully, I won't have to be here all day again but if I do I brought lots of goodies to keep me busy.  This week will be a good one, on Thursday I go to Duke for my transplant consultation and then Saturday we go get Buster!  Plus, the breeder sent us new pictures, he's growing so fast!  She says he loves to be near his mama, hopefully he'll be able to transfer that feeling to me.  I just can't wait until he is home with us.  Buster will make our family complete.

We had a good weekend, the house is now decorated and clean.  We were able to relax and enjoy each other.    Although, I am going a bit stir crazy being stuck at home, at least I can go in the car, just to be able to go somewhere.  Eric and I are both addicted to Bejeweled, it took us long enough to get hooked, we now play both on the computer and our phones.  It's amazing how that game can suck you in for hours of mindless fun. I just found out that I don't need blood, yay!  Still waiting to find out if I need platelets which only take 30 minutes so I know I won't be here all day again!  My white blood cells are at .5, which is down from Friday, that doesn't make me happy.  They are supposed to be growing, oh well hopefully this is the lowest my count will go.

Well, I guess I brought all my stuff for nothing!  I'm just so happy that I'll get to go home!  Hope you enjoy the new pictures of Buster.  Have a great Monday!  Love from the Blumenthal Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment