Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It is still unseasonably warm here in Charlotte, no rain today which is nice.  I think I heard the high for today is almost 70!  Buster had his best night yet last night, although he is already sleeping again.  Eric says he doesn't sleep at night he just sits there and watches us between howls....  Buster was being incredibly lovable before dosing off to sleep.  Seriously, he makes us so happy and there is nothing better than the feeling you get when he runs up and plops himself down in your lap.  I still can't get over how fantastic he is!

Nothing new in the health department, I'm still feeling good just tired.  I am still trying to wrap up holiday shopping, I am really late this year.  I have to apologize to our family since most of the presents will be late!  I do want to give a shout out to our friends at United/Azerty, your the best.  We received a nice box of goodies from Amanda, Deb, Nancy, Tera, Amy and Chris for the fabulous slippers, blanket, books and coffee cup.  I love all of it and really appreciate the thought.  For those of you who don't know Eric and I used to work at United/Azerty and there are some really great people there who we miss.

Well I better get my day going, lots to do and another trip to the post office (which is always interesting this time of year).  I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday, almost the end of the work week!  Love from 6119!

No comments:

Post a Comment