Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Today is a great day!  I am already back home from the Blumenthal center. Turns out I don't need any blood products today and the best part is my white count is at 4.6 which means I'm technically not nutrapenic any more, meaning I can now venture out in the world again!   Hallelujah!  I'm so happy to be free and it's a good sign that my body is already recovering from the chemo.  Tomorrow, we go to Duke for my initial consultation appointment.  I'm looking forward to this as I'm hoping we will have a lot of our questions answered and hopefully schedule this transplant.  Our appointment is at 10:30, it takes about 3 hours to get to Duke so it will be a long day for us.

In other news, it's a beautiful day here, 50 degrees with a high of 65 and of course it's sunny with NC blue skies.  I never got my walk yesterday so maybe I will today.  Eric told me I could practice the Buster route, we plan on walking him twice a day together.  It will be our daily family outings.  It will be good for all of us as Eric and I are lax when it comes to exercise.  Only three more days until Buster is home, oh I just can't wait!

I hope you all have a fabulous hump day, I know I am already!  Love from 6119!

No comments:

Post a Comment