Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!  Oh what a day, we woke up at 7:00am, took Buster out and had a blast opening presents. Buster loved playing with the wrapping paper.  Now I'm enjoying a mimosa but we just ran out of OJ, guess we'll have to switch to straight Champagne.  I'm wearing my new beautiful coat thanks Mom and Grandma, and I'm also wearing my new cancer bracelet and Pandora bracelet.  I love them both, they go perfectly with my tree of life bracelet.  I feel like a gypsy with lots of silver bracelets.  It suits my personality and I'm super excited to begin collecting charms for my Pandora, I now have a butterfly, the leukemia charm, an angel and the tree of life charm.  It's perfect, I also got a fabulous rhino, picture frame and lots of great hats!  When it comes to hats, I'm set, which is great cause my bald head doesn't like the cold.

Now we plan on enjoying our day, we were going to go to church but decided against it for fear of being exposed to sick people.  Eric worries and he does not want me to get sick, that would not be good.  We will be having steaks (thanks to a great friend of ours) and wine tonight which is awesome, I can't wait!  It's the perfect Christmas dinner, I haven't had steak in a while and to have filet mignon with a nice meritage we've been holding on to, it will be wonderful.

Now Buster is sleeping and Eric is playing his new Golden Tee game, turns out you don't have to go to the bar to play the popular game, you can now enjoy the classic Golden Tee game on your own TV.  Thanks Mom, I think it's the best present you've given to Eric.  I plan on finishing my painting I started yesterday, which I'm very pleased with!  Later we'll have our fabulous dinner and be thankful for all the gifts we have all around us.  I hope you all get to spend the day with those who you love and are thankful for every moment we spend with our loved ones.  Merry Christmas from 6119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment