Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hello everyone, sorry for the late blog post.  I've been feeling bad today, my teeth and jaw are killing me.  I do grind my teeth, which sucks and is super annoying not to mention the damage it causes to my teeth, my dentist says someday I'll grind them all away!  Anyway I called my Dr. and spoke to Anastasia (my nurse), I told her how I felt and she had no idea why I would feel this way and as long as I'm not bleeding I'm doing okay.  I have to say it is nice to have such an accessible nurse who I know and trust, I really do love my Dr. and all the office staff.

Yesterday, I received two bags of platelets, so I was at Blumenthal from 8:30 to about 1:45.  Not as bad as all day and it went by pretty fast.  I used the time to color, I've been making little cards with birds on them.  They are full of color and I'm going to make a sort of mosaic out of them.  It's been fun making them and people seem to like them so I think my overall project will look pretty good.  My buddy Norm also received two bags of platelets, it's nice to have him as company everyone laughs at us cause we are on the same schedule.

Just four days left until we have Buster home with us!  I seriously cannot wait, we are going to have so much fun with him and I know he will add so much joy to our home.  Eric is equally excited for Buster which is awesome, we can't wait to have our puppy, our baby!

Well that's all for now, I hope today finds you all well.  Peace out from 6119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment