Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Happy Tuesday, I hope you all are having a great day.  It's rainy here in Charlotte, Buster's curled up sleeping on my lap, Eric is playing Golden Tee and I'm drifting in and out of sleep.  Buster has a way of making you sleep when he takes his naps.  We've already been to the store and are preparing for another quiet and lazy day.  Eric has the whole week off which is wonderful.  I'm trying to convince him to go see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I know he'll see it, it's just a question of when.  Eric doesn't like movies so it's rare for him to go but he knows how much I want to see this one.  Even though I saw the Danish version already, it's such a good story I'd see it again anyway so at least this time I don't have to read subtitles.

I want to give a shout out to my girl Kristina aka K-Dogg, she sent me a beautiful infinity scarf which I love.  Unfortunately, so does Buster, but he tends to like anything that hangs around my neck.  So thank you Kristina it's beautiful and I love that you picked it out.  For those of you who don't know Kristina is one of the most fashion forward ladies and always looks good.  Pretty much all of my Texas girls are fashionable, I'm lucky to have them for friends.

Anyway, I'm really diggin' my new hats and coat.  Today, I wore my silly cherry rain boots with my coat and I almost wore my Owl hat, Eric thought it might be a little too much.  I looked awesome for Walmart! I love my Owl hat it is quite cozy and it makes people smile, just like my boots do.  I guess one silly accessory is enough.

Well that's all for now, I hope you have a beautiful day.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment