Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday, December 26, 2011

Good Morning, I hope this day finds you well.  Perhaps you are already back at work or you are lucky to have the day off.   I am just enjoying some cereal and basking in the sunshine from my kitchen window.  I really had the best Christmas and I'm so fortunate to have so many blessings in my life.  I will forever be thankful and make sure to appreciate everything as a gift.

Yesterday, I finished my painting and I really want to start another one.  There is something very relaxing and peaceful about painting, it's good for the soul.  The only problem is Buster isn't allowed in my painting room and he doesn't like it when we leave him alone.  He's now started peeing whenever we leave him alone.  If we crate him, he'll be good but if we leave him in the kitchen he will do his business whenever he's mad at us.  It's a wee bit frustrating.

Well I don't have much else to say, I hope you all have a fabulous day.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment