Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday December 11, 2011

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope this day of rest is all it's cracked up to be for you.  We don't have much going on here, just planning on watching some football later.  It's sunny out so if it's not too cold I may go out for a walk, don't worry Mom I'll make sure I bundle up.  It's so exciting to think that next weekend our little Buster will be home!  I keep imagining him running around the house, he's going to keep me busy and I can't wait!

We were planning on going to church this morning but that's not possible with my low white blood cells.  Tomorrow, I'll get my counts checked again so hopefully it's moved up from .7.  It seems like it took a long time to get my counts up when I was in the hospital, I'm hoping it won't be that long this go round.  Although in the hospital they eventually had to give me a shot in the stomach every day until my counts jumped so hopefully I'll be alright without the shot.   

Well not much else to say here, I hope all have a great day.  Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment