Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous day.  Buster slept till 8:00 this morning, what a miracle!  Maybe it had something to do with the walk we took yesterday.  He did so well, he walked for a good half hour and saw lots of doggies.  He was afraid of a few but barked right back at a couple.  Buster even stopped traffic, as we were walking a car pulled over to say; "So cute! He just stops traffic doesn't he?"  I was a proud mama.  We even ran into my neighbor on the walk, we caught up, she now knows about my Leukemia.  I've been wondering what they must think when they see I have no hair.

Today we will go for another walk, he slept like a champ after yesterday's.  I'm not sure if we'll get two in today since it's kind of cold out right now.  Yesterday, I got to do a little shopping, I finally spent my last gift cards from the day care center (teacher appreciation gifts), one for Michael's and one for The World Market.  Plus, I bought a new charm for my pandora bracelet, an Owl!  It's so cute, it doesn't symbolize anything other than the fact that I am wise.  :)  It was a good day, I haven't shopped in forever!  Plus, how can you go wrong with free shopping?

Well that's it for now, I wish you all the best for today.  Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment