Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve!  It's the last day of 2011 and I am so glad to see this year go.  2011 has not been good to us overall, at least we got Buster he was the best thing to have happened in 2011.  Besides getting cancer the year was pretty shitty, it was a hard time for us both.  Needless to say I've been waiting for 2012, I am a person who likes even numbers, and I am glad to be entering into an even year.  I believe 2011 was so bad because it's an odd year.  The only odd number I like is 13, in fact it's my lucky number.  13 is my birthday and I like the idea that it's supposed to be unlucky, for me it's not.

Anyway, we just came home from a walk, all three of us went down to the lake.  It was fun to show Eric the lake in our neighborhood.  There's even a little island with a cute little bridge.  Buster had a lot of fun and we saw two other dogs.  Unfortunately, there was a dog that got hit by a car, we didn't see it but we saw the blood which was sad.  It made me want to keep a tighter grip on Buster I couldn't stand to loose him.  I feel for the family of the dog, although somebody took him some where, maybe he lived, I don't know.  When we got home Buster started whining at the door, I thought well maybe he is trying to tell me something, sure enough we went out and he took a pee.  I really hope he is starting to learn that he has to go to the bathroom outside.  He has had lots of accidents in the kitchen and he is not aloud on the carpet until he is officially house trained.  Eric and I are both sick of cleaning up pee.

Well I hope you all have a safe and joyful New Years Eve.  We will spend our night together at home having a quiet New Years.  Love and peace to you all from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment