Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday December 6, 2011

It's a rainy day here in Charlotte but it's still nice to be out of the hospital.  Today, I'll have a visit from my home nurse to get my dressing changed and have new ports put on my hickman.  Other than that it will be a quiet day.  I'm not allowed to leave the house, I can't be around people who might get me sick so I'm home bound.  Once I go in Friday to have my blood counts checked I'll find out if I can go out in the world again.  Until then I have plenty to do to keep me busy.  Like decorate for Christmas!  I'm also finally working on putting our wedding album together, you would think after three years I would have done this already but no, I am a procrastinator.  It's fun going through the pictures again, they take me back to that amazing day with family and friends.  Thanks to my good friend, Matt Morrissey, I have beautiful pictures of the whole day!

I'm feeling pretty good today, they told me this week may be a hard one, that I should feel the full effects of the chemo but I don't feel that different and my chemo rash went away, so once again I'm fortunate.   Yesterday, I was really tired and felt a little bad in the afternoon but nothing I can't handle.  I took a super long nap in my bed which was fabulous!

Well that's all for today, I love you all.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment