Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a rainy day in Charlotte and Buster has pooped and peed in the house!  Way to start the day, thank goodness he is so adorable otherwise I would be mad.  Other than that it's a good day.  I caught up with one of my best friends, Jaidee who lives in Buffalo.  She and her family are doing well which makes me happy.

Yesterday, I saw Dr. Miller and he was very happy about how I have recovered.  I am basically his star patient and he wished every one could have the same type of recovery.  I will be going for my next round of chemo on January 4th, which I believe is the same time as Norm.  It will be another five days like before and I'll start chemo in his office and then check in to the hospital around 4:30.  Hopefully, I'll react the same way and have a quick recovery this time as well.

Well Buster is barking and whining telling me it's time to play so I must cut this blog short.  I hope you all have a fantastic day.   Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment