Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!  I am SO happy that I can finally say it is the year 2012!  I know this will be a great year for us, Eric and I both feel that way.  We had a nice morning today, Buster slept until 8:00 then we went to Starbucks for coffee, we went for a ride which is custom for us and the rest of the day we have been lazy.  I took Buster for a walk so now he's sleeping on his bed in the kitchen.  Football is on and we are snacking on Cheez-its and pepperoni.  We've been talking in Russian accents as Boris and Natasha, it's a game we play, as Chuck & Kathy know since they joined in on the Russian fun when they were here for Thanksgiving.  We are pretty good at the Russian gig, we claim to be spies and call each other comrade, it's great fun.

Eric bought me two clips for my Pandora bracelet so now it's complete, it's perfect.  I have some stars by my owl since the owl is out at night and then I have a porcupine ball on the other side.  It makes the middle of the bracelet full.  I still have room for charms but I won't get any now until I have a special occasion.    Eric was so nice to buy them, of course they weren't cheap but he said he wanted me to have them.  He's so good to me.

I've completed another art project, I'll post pics soon.  It's my Birdy masterpiece, and I kind of like it. I hope you all enjoy the first day of this great new year, 2012!  I am so happy and hopeful for a fantastic year for us and all my loved ones.  Peace and love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment