Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Friday, I am in love with my iPhone!  It is so stinking cute, I got a bright colorful cover and I've been playing words with friends and angry birds all day.  Plus, I already put music on it and it works in my car beautifully.  I'm a happy camper and Eric is so awesome to get me the phone!  I keep thanking him non stop. I can't wait to put even more music on and find more apps.  I can finally appreciate the phrase, There's an app for that!

Eric seems to be a little better just run down so hopefully this cold has left.  I'm at Blumenthal and left before he got up so hopefully he is feeling better today.  Hopefully we can hang out again it's weird keeping a distance in our own home.  I'm waiting to find out if I need any blood and I found a fancy chair that has a heater!  It's pretty fancy, my back and butt feel toasty.  Just what I needed since it's still cold outside.  I was hoping we would have our warm weather back but it doesn't look like it will get warmer than mid 50s today.

I'm glad it's almost the weekend although we don't have anything exciting planned but weekends are nice even when you have nothing to do.  I'll probably be playing with my phone and perhaps I'll start painting.  I have two unfinished paintings to work on.  Plus, my Owl project is coming together nicely, just a few more owls to make before I can start painting the back ground.

Well that's it for today, I hope you all have a beautiful day!  Peace out from the Infusion room!

2 comments:

  1. it's so funny how much you talk about your phone! You crack me up. It's an obsession for sure. Xo

    ReplyDelete