Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's my last day of chemo, thank goodness, I'm ready for this round to be over.  Hopefully, by this time tomorrow I'll be home or at least on my way.  I'm a little nervous though because Eric has to travel Tuesday through Thursday night, it will be my turn to handle Buster all on my own.  It's not ideal since I'll be weak and nutrapenic from the chemo but life isn't always perfect.  I know I'll be fine and I'll let the neighbor know in case I need help.

Yesterday, I only puked once but I had no appetite the rest of the day.  Oh well maybe this will help me loose the extra pounds I put on from the holidays.  I'm feeling good today but usually I fell worse the day after chemo but I would rather feel worse at home than in the hospital.  Other than that I have nothing else to report.  I hope you all are having a great weekend and enjoy this Sunday.

Much love from room 4921.

No comments:

Post a Comment