Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, January 23, 2012

Oh happy day, I didn't need any blood products today!  My white blood count is at 3.7, it needs to be at 4 or higher to be normal and free to venture out.  It's such a relief knowing I can have my day back.  I know Buster is happy to have me home too.  This means we can go for a walk, even though it's gloomy and rainy.  It's just misting so hopefully we'll find a break in the weather.  For now I will enjoy my coffee and everything bagel with cream cheese.

I've been making necklaces again, it's fun and I still have plenty of beads except I ran out of string.  I made some cool beads out of magazine pages, they turned out really cool.  Eric isn't too sure about them but I think they look good plus it's recycled goods.  I've been working on my owls for the Owl Project, I have about twenty some cards I just have to color in the backgrounds.  I'm amazed by how well they are turning out.  Who knew I could draw owls?

So my Mom comes to visit at the end of this week.  I can't wait we are going to have a blast.  It will be my last hurrah before going back to the hospital for more chemo.  The months go by so quick when you are dreading the monthly chemo session.  This time I'll go in Monday through Saturday which will be better than spending a weekend in the hospital.  Plus, I'll get more Miller time since he doesn't always work weekends.

Well Buster is running around the kitchen like a mad dog, he slides on the hard wood floors which is super cute.  I hope you all have a great start to the work week.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment