Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy Thursday to all of you, the weekend is almost here!  Today is the day that I get to go get my iphone!  Eric has been teasing me all week so today's the day.  I'm feeling pretty good too so it should be fine.  I'm going to march into the sprint store with my mask on and pick out my iphone!

Eric is sick which is a bummer because we have to stay away from each other.  He is going to lay low and hopefully kick this cold soon.  All I know is I can't get sick so we have to be careful.

Not much else to report, it will be a short blog today because I want to head out to the store.  Then I'll spend the day adding music to my phone.  So super excited.

I hope your day goes by well and quickly.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment