Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello everyone, sorry for not writing yesterday, Mom is in town and we spent the day having fun.  We added to our Pandora bracelets which was a lot of fun.  I even have a rhino charm now!  Mom found it online it's retired so they aren't easy to find.  We also added a bird, which I like to think of as the Peace bird, a sunshine and a porcupine.  Mom was able to finally get her Owl.  Plus, they cleaned our bracelets for us so they are shiny and beautiful now.  We've had a nice time so far except I got worn out yesterday but it was so fun to be out and about.  I haven't shopped or anything for a long time.  We went out for Thai food last night but sadly my favorite meal was not agreeing with me.  However, it was still a nice night and both Eric and Mom enjoyed their meals.

We are about ready to head up to the Fox & Hound for some French Dips.  Eric and I have been craving one for awhile so it should be good.  It's a nice day so we'll take Buster for a walk after lunch.  He sure does love his Grandma, it does help that she brought him a lot of toys which Buster loves!  He won't sit still for her but he sure does love to be near her.

Buster has learned some new tricks, he enjoys pulling the toilet paper off the roll and hiding under the bed is his favorite thing to do.  It won't be long before he won't be able to fit under there so I'm letting him have his fun.  Oh and we are very pleased that he has grown into his Sabres collar (thanks Aunt Jenn), and I finally got his tag made.  I put his full name, Buster D. Miller Pyjas on the tag.  I couldn't help myself and it is his name.  I'll have to take some new pictures so you all can see how handsome he looks with his new collar and tag.

Well that's it for now.  We are off to eat some good food.  I hope you all have a fantastic day.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment