Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's a rainy day in Charlotte, hopefully it won't be like this all day.  Buster just pooped in the kitchen, the first time he's done this in a while.  Luckily, I was near by to clean it up before he tried to eat it!  My oh my did it stink, I used two pairs of nurses gloves to pick that crap up.  Anyway, I apologize for sharing such a thing but I had to get it off my chest, the down side of puppy parenthood.  I know it's not his fault when he's just a puppy but he's been doing so well it's disappointing to see this behavior.

I found a puppy daycare that cost $20 a day, I don't think that's too bad for a day of fun for Buster.  Least it's not charged hourly, I guess.  I'm not sure what the going rate for doggy day care is, I know baby day care is very expensive so maybe $20 isn't that bad.  The place is near by and he would get to play with other dogs, it looks pretty nice and they have a vet on staff if needed.  Buster has a vet appointment this Friday so once he's had that I think we'll try the day care route.

We ended up being able to take a walk to the lake yesterday.  It was good and I think it wore him out a little bit.  He got to play with two boys while we were there, they said his stripes looked like a tiger, I agree they do.  Anyway, enough about Buster, I'm such a crazy pet mom, I take pictures of him constantly.  I wonder what I'll be like when I do have a baby some day!

Well not much else to report, I hope this day finds you all happy and healthy.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment