Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday, January 10, 2011

It's a beautiful day in Charlotte, too bad Eric had to leave but I know he will enjoy the warm temperatures of Costa Rica.  It's going to be a nice day in the 60's, I'm thinking if I bundle up, Buster and I can go for a walk this afternoon.  Buster's had a good morning so far, we woke up early to see Daddy off to the airport but we went back to sleep for about an hour.  Now he's playing with his toys, we just came inside so he's a little wound up.  I'm hoping he'll crash for a little bit so I can take care of some household chores.  My plan is to wear him out as much as possible. Thankfully, my neighbor Joyce has offered to walk him every night for me.  Joyce loves Buster and he feels the same way about her.  Sometimes Joyce brings her dog Charlie along which is great for Buster to socialize.

Speaking of socializing, I am going to look up a Doggy Day Care today, I think it will be good for Buster and it will definitely be good for us.  I think he would have fun and again it would be good for him to get used to other dogs and more people.  Both my Mom and Aunt Cynthia recommended the day care and I think it's a great idea!

By the way, I'm so proud of Buster right now because he's playing with his toys while I write this in the next room.  Hopefully he hasn't left me any unwanted presents.  He's been running around our island in the kitchen on the hard wood floors, sometimes his paws slip out from under him and he slides which is adorable.  I can't believe how adorable Buster is in general, he has the most beautiful markings, his stripes look like a Tiger.  Plus, he has the cutest butt, it's literally split down the middle one side is black and the other is tan. Sometimes we call him Black and Tan.  Anyway, I'll stop gushing on and on about Buster, well at least for today's blog.

In health news, I will be having my first call with my nurse case manager through our insurance.  By the way, thank you Epson, for having such good health care insurance.  It's pretty cool, I'll have a nurse that works with me while I go through the transplant and the rest of my chemotherapy.  She'll even know how to help me with the medical bills which is awesome, they've been pouring in and they aren't pretty.  Plus, my home nurse is coming today.  It's nice to have her to check on me while Eric is gone, she and Joyce are both around if I need anything.

Well that's it for today, a nice long blog.  I hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday, remember to do something good for yourself today and for someone you love.  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment