Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the thirteenth!  I love Friday the 13th, it's like a holiday for me, 13 is my lucky number and who doesn't love Fridays?  Besides I tend to have relatively good days on the supposed unlucky day. Let's hope this year doesn't prove me wrong.  Eric is at the vet with Buster.  Hopefully, it's going well, I expect them home soon.  Eric got home around 9:30 last night, Buster and I were equally excited to see him.  It was great to watch Buster's reaction, and he's been following Daddy's every move all morning.

It's super cold out with a winter wind whipping through.  Eric wanted me to take Buster for a walk before the vet but I said no way, it's too cold for that.  I hope it warms up soon because I do want to take Buster for his daily walk.  Eric was teasing me because the blog is so centered around Buster.  I can't help it, I spend all day with him and I'm an obnoxious puppy mom.  I apologize to all of you if I tend to talk a little too much about Buster.  I'll work on it but he's the most important thing in my life right now besides my health.  Plus, he's just so darn cute and amusing, I can't help that he provides such good blog material.

There's not much else to report today, just a quiet Friday at the Pyjas household.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday the 13th!  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment