Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well it's back to work for most of you, Eric is hard at work while I type this blog.  I'll go back to chemo tomorrow, that's my job.  As Dr. Miller said, my job for the next six months is to eat bon bons.  I'm not really a bon bon fan so I'll eat twizzlers instead.  I'm trying not to think about the fact that I'll have to spend the next five days without my Buster baby.  It's gonna kill me, I don't know how I'm going to handle it when I go for the transplant.  I won't think about that until I have to.

Today is a busy day, I'm pretty sure I have a Dr. appointment, of course, I don't know what time.  I want to go see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo today and I need to do some grocery shopping.  It's cold here today, I'll take Buster for a walk but not until the sun comes out.  We've been so spoiled by the warm weather, I shouldn't complain about a few cold days but I will.

There's not much else to say this morning.  Just a regular old Tuesday.  I do have to say that I'm very thankful for my life.  I look at my husband and think how did I get to be so lucky.  I married my best friend and we have a good life together with our sweet Buster boy.  Cancer or not life is good and I am blessed.

I hope you all have a beautiful day and are thankful for your loved ones.  Love and peace from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment