Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's an early morning at the Pyjas home, I'm getting ready for the drive up to Duke.  Buster is on my lap and Eric is still in bed.  Eric is going to Florida today but he will be home tomorrow night.  Mom comes tomorrow which will be so fun I can't wait to have her here.  It will be nice to have her in town when I'm not really sick.  She's already told me she has lots of presents for Buster so I'm sure he'll be happy to have her visit.  

I'm excited to go to Duke, I think it will provide a lot of answers which is nice and it gets the ball rolling.  Hopefully, it won't be long until I get my transplant.  I would love to be done and through recovery by the summer.  Ideally I would like to be healthy by May 12 so I can go to my cousins wedding in Austin, TX.  

Well not much to report just thought I would get the blog done early since I'll be gone most the day at Duke. Poor Buster is going to spend some time alone today but I know he can handle it.  Plus, he's lucky to have me home so much.   

I hope you are all doing well and having a great week.  Much love from 6119.  

No comments:

Post a Comment