Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, January 6, 2011

Well today is starting off better than yesterday.  I've had breakfast and managed to keep it down.  My chemo is started and Dr.  Miller is going to give me more nausea drugs this time, we'll see if it works.  Still no word from Duke, I'm getting a little frustrated.  I did ask Dr. Miller and his nurse, Anastasia, if it is normal for it to take so long and they said it was.  Anastasia said she would call the nurse at Duke and see if there was anything she can find out for me.

I asked Dr. Miller if there was some reason why I got so sick yesterday, he said the way I react to each chemo treatment is different.  I've been lucky so far so I guess it's my time to have some difficulties.  It's amazing how tired you can get from Chemo, I slept all day yesterday and last night yet I'm still tired!  The nurses tell me that means the chemo is working and that sleep is good.

So with that, I'm signing off to take a little nap.  Much love from room 4921.

No comments:

Post a Comment