Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I'm having a great day so far nothing to exciting to report I just woke up in a good mood.  Buster is a rambunctious little dog this morning and he keeps trying to bite my toes so I had to put him in his kennel for a little peace.  It's always the mornings when he is craziest, I'll have to get him out for a walk soon.  Still raining and gloomy it's supposed to be this way all week.  I wish the rain would go away, I would like to send it to Kansas as I hear they need some moisture.

Nothing to newsy to report, I will go in to the hospital Monday for my next round of chemo, only one more round after that until they can't do chemo anymore.  My Mom comes to visit Friday, I'm looking forward to that, she's super excited to meet Buster.  I haven't heard anymore from Duke, I tried calling yesterday but my nurse is out of the office until the end of the month.  Here we go again with the trouble getting a hold of somebody.  I guess I just have the worst timing every time I call.

I'm still amazed by the amusement my phone brings to me and Eric, I think he plays with it as much as I do.  People have been telling him to get an ipad since he likes the iphone so much.  I can only imagine if he got an ipad, that would be the end of our conversations probably.

Well that's it for today, I hope you all have a great day!  Peace out from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment