Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sorry for the lack of blog yesterday, I just wasn't feeling like blogging.  I took the day off but now I'm back.  I'm proud to say that I think Buster is potty trained, he has a signal, he sits by the door and looks at you when he needs to go out and so far it's working.  Soon we are going to start letting him out in the rest of the house, we'll see how it works.  Lets all pray for no accidents on the carpet.

Eric and I are both obsessed with my iphone.  We play this piano game called Smule, it's quite fun you basically play the piano with your fingers.  Eric finally admitted it's a cool phone, which makes me smile.  I do have to say it is a damn fine phone.  Lot's of fun gadgets to make life more fun.  Not to mention the music, which I play in my car or when I go for a walk I just use it like an ipod.  Now I get to have a soundtrack to life.  Plus, I downloaded the iheart radio app and I can now listen to KTCL and other fine radio stations all across the world.  Add Pandora to the list and I'll never be short on music again.

A few days ago was the anniversary of loosing my Grandpa, Don Louis, who was very dear to me.  My Grandpa and I are were super close and he was a man I loved very much and greatly admired.  I miss him and wish he was till here but know he's with us always.  He went through cancer too so I know he's looking down on me from heaven with love and support.  I just wanted to mention him because he meant so much to me and so many people.  

Well that's it for today.  It's a cold and gloomy day but at least the rain has stopped for now.  Hopefully we will get out for a walk soon.  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoy this Sunday with those you love.  Much love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment