Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday, January 30, 2012

Well Mom had to leave this morning, it was so nice having her here.  We had so much fun together which we always do.  It's so nice to be able to go shopping, cook together and just hang out.  Buster will be missing her, I'm sure he will look for her all day.  The funny thing is he would never sit still for her, he will sit on mine or Eric's lap but not on Mom's.  Even when he was super tired he would still find the energy to wiggle on her lap.

So I'm at Blumenthal waiting to see if I need any blood products, I don't think I will.  I'm also going to see Dr. Miller today.  I'm pretty sure they aren't going to make me have chemo this week.  I spoke to Anastasia and she doesn't think I'll need it, we are just waiting for Dr. Miller to confirm.  Yay!  It's supposed to be in the 70s all week so I would love to be home to play with Buster outdoors.

If all goes as planned I'll be starting the transplant process mid February.  I'm hoping to be healthy by the summer time.  Ideally I would like to be healthy by May so I could go to my cousins wedding but it might not happen.  We'll see, Eric is betting I'll have a speedy recovery since I've done so well so far.

I must thank my Mom for the beautiful Owl ring she gave me along, with the fabulous pandora beads.  My bracelet looks awesome now.  She also bought Buster a crate she basically spoiled us which was very nice.  It's so nice to have such an awesome relationship with my Mom she is my best friend and we are very lucky to have each other.

I guess that's it for today.  I hope life is treating you well.  Peace out from Blumenthal.

No comments:

Post a Comment