Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday, January 2, 2012

Today, Eric took me out for breakfast at Cracker Barrel, I had cinnamon swirl pancakes, they were delicious but it was like eating dessert for breakfast.  We attempted to take a walk when we got home but it was too cold, Buster was whining, so we cut our walk short.  By the way, it's sad that too cold is in the 40s, we are so accustomed to the warm weather.  It's Eric's last day off from work, it always goes by so fast.  We enjoyed his time off and wish it could last longer.

Buster has won over the neighbors.  Since meeting my neighbor Joyce on a walk, she's been wanting to see Buster.  So I took him out to show him off, everyone loves him.  Our next door neighbors Steve & Nancy thought he was adorable with nice markings.  Joyce's family thought he was great, very cute.  Buster just sat there and wiggled while eating up the attention.  

Now I'm enjoying a fountain Dr. Pepper and wondering what to do next.  We were planning on seeing The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo but once Eric found out how long it is, over two hours, he bailed on the plan.  Going out to breakfast was the alternative which worked out.  I'll go and see the movie by myself tomorrow, which will be fine.  I'll eat candy and drink soda enjoying a movie I've already seen.

Wednesday, I'll go back for my next round of chemo, another five days in the hospital.  I hate going in but it's a necessary evil.  After I get out Eric has to go to Costa Rica for work.  It will be just me and Buster, I'm glad I have him now to keep me company when Eric is away.  Luckily, he won't be gone for long so we'll get along just fine.

Okay, so I'm posting a picture of my Bird picture.  I had fun with this one since I drew the birds individually on little cards and then glued them to the canvas.  It's different and I like it, I hope you all do too.  That's it for today, I hope this day finds you feeling happy and peaceful.  Love from 6119.

No comments:

Post a Comment