Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday, January 9, 2011

Jail Break!  I'm free and so happy to be home.  I've spent the last two hours loving on Buster, he was so happy to see me.  He has grown he looks like a boy, instead of a baby, if that makes any sense to all of you.  It took longer this time to get released because I had to go to Dr. Miller's office to get three shots, two to make sure I can have babies one day and one to make my blood count bounce back.  We got home around 12:00 and I've been enjoying Buster ever since.  Eric has done an excellent job with him because he listens now!  I'll have to make sure to keep up the good work while he is gone.  Eric is off to Costa Rica tomorrow so it will be just me and Buster for a few days.  The neighbor is going to help walk Buster and keep an eye on me plus, I have my home nurse if I need her.

Nothing else to report, I haven't been sick today which is awesome because I got sick last night.  I swear there is something about being home that makes you feel better in general.  Now I'm hoping Buster and I can take a nap together.  There's nothing else to report.  I hope this day finds you all well and happy.  Peace out from 6119!

No comments:

Post a Comment