Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 90

Day 90.  I'm still here.  I've got a bit of a stomach issue and I just want to be done with all of this.  I know it's almost done but I'm ready to be on my own back at home with Eric and Buster.  This last week has been hard because I've had this stomach issue but I've been dying to know when I can be released.  Having Eric gone was hard too but he's home now so that's nice.

Grandma and I have to stop by the clinic in an hour or so to get my picc line dressing changed.  I was supposed to have it changed yesterday but we left to quickly.  Plus, I need to talk to the Nurse Practitioner about this new medicine.  I don't know if it's working because I've been feel sick and I puked when I really haven't eaten a whole lot.  This morning it was hard for me to finish all my pills I felt so uneasy.  Well, I'm hoping this means the gunk is getting flushed out of my system.  All this misery must have some reward.

I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend.  Have a good start to the week.  Peace out from apartment 302.  

No comments:

Post a Comment