Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 73

It's Hunger Games day!  We are going to the movie at 10:30, of course Eric is bummed to learn the movie is 2.5 hours long.  I told him to get over it, he promised he would see it with me.  He agreed as he should.  :) We woke up and drove to Dunkin, I'm enjoying my coffee now.

Today my cousin, Colby, is marrying his lovely bride Angelica.  My whole family is there with them in Austin, it will be quite an affair, I wish I could be there.  The doctor wouldn't let me go, plus, I'm not supposed to fly.  So I'll wait to see photos and hear stories, I know everyone will have a fun time.  I wish them the best and I hope they enjoy every minute of this day.  I remember our wedding day went by way too fast.  I wish I could relive that day.

Yesterday, Eric and I did some shopping at the outlet mall, it was nice.  We found some good stuff for good prices.  I got a new dress and skirt, I've been living in sweats for three months.  I can't wait to wear them.  It will be nice to feel girly again.  Having a bald head makes you feel kind of boyish.

Well that's it for today, I hope you have a fabulous Saturday.  I know I will!  Peace out from apartment 302.  

No comments:

Post a Comment