Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 76

Well, it turns out not only do I have a staff bacteria I also have the polyomavirus virus.  The virus has no treatment and you just have to ride it out which can take up to 5 weeks.  Bummer, I'm tired of getting bacteria's and ailments.  However, at least it's not something worse.

I actually heard some great news today, straight from Dr. Horwitz.  I asked when he thought I might be able to go home.  He shocked me by saying possibly next week!  I asked him to repeat that so I could be sure.  Now I'm just going to hold tight, not get my hopes up and just pray he's right.  I would love to go home, I can't wait to pick up Buster and go back home.  Going home means moving forward with our life.

After receiving my antibiotic at clinic I had an eye doctor appointment, well we were 15 minutes late to the appointment but they took me straight in.  The eye doctor said my eye is getting better, I still have some spots but they are smaller than they were last time.  She wants me to get rechecked next month to make sure they continue to get better.

It's a beautiful day here today, Carole's enjoying some time by the pool while I enjoy some down time of my own.  It's working out quite well, she's a great care giver but also knows how to give me some "me" time which is greatly appreciated.

We were expecting to get the jeep back but I got a call from the shop and they ordered the wrong glass so they won't get the right glass until tomorrow.  It's just one thing after another with these guys, at least this time they called to tell me.  So we've been cruising around in the Cadillac, which is super fun.  It's a nice ride so I enjoy driving it around.

Well that's it for today, I hope you are happy and enjoying life.  Much love from 302.


No comments:

Post a Comment