Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 68

Monday, back to the clinic I'm waiting for lab results while taking my micafungin.  I'm beginning to like saying that one, and it's been the one medicine I've been on since leaving the hospital.  I don't know how long I'll have to keep taking it since my lungs feel fine to me, I guess they just want to make sure they are perfectly clear.

I'm still smiling from my wonderful weekend off, it was just so nice even though we didn't do much it was nice to not have to do anything.  We watched a lot of Grimm, what will we do when we run out of episodes?  I don't really watch a lot of TV so when it's on it's usually on ESPN or the Golf channel.  My preference is for E!, TNT or USA.  I like reruns even if I've already seen them and of course I love some good gossip and fashion.

I heard from Buster's foster family, that's what I've decided to call them.  They told me that Buster is now big enough to jump their fence and just the other day he jumped the fence in pursuit of a baby stroller.  Once he reached the stroller he jumped up and started licking the poor child, of course, the mother was freaking out.  Luckily, Buster had nothing but love for the child but I'm sure it was a bit scary too.  Oh boy, while I'm glad he loves kids, I'll have to make sure he doesn't make a habit of attacking strollers.

Pretty soon Keith (foster dad) will take Buster to get nudered, it's time, as beautiful as he is I don't want to be a grand mama.  I'm hoping it won't be long before I will be reunited with my baby.  I sure hope he remembers me and isn't mad at me for leaving him.  We'll see...

That's it for today, I hope your week starts off on the right foot. Peace out from the Clinic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment