Friday, May 4, 2012

Day 65

It's official, I don't have to go to Clinic all weekend!  I am so excited, we can sleep in and do whatever we want!  I will give myself my Micafungin each day but that's it nothing extra.  I'll be back in Clinic on Monday and I might get to go to every other day if my lab counts look good.

Cynthia left this morning, we are sad to see her go, she was a great help and it was really nice to get to know her more.  Of course, we're family but I haven't been around her a lot and we've never spent this much time together.  Just another example of the good things that have come from all of this, I never would have had the chance to spend so much time with Cynthia.  Lots of blessings come every day.

When I finish up with Clinic I'll go home to meet a home nurse who will confirm that I know what I'm doing with my IV.  Once that's complete I'll be done for the day.  It will be just Eric and I for this coming week since he won't be traveling.  It will be nice to be just the two of us, although I'm sure we will miss having meals being cooked for us.  Hopefully, we will get to the movies and finally see the Hunger Games.  That would be fun.  It's supposed to be hot so we'll lay low.  It was 90 something yesterday, Cynthia and I hiked around the gardens in the heat, of course I wore lots of sunscreen and a big hat.  My skin still has a really brown color, Eric commented today how tan I look.  The doctors tell me eventually it will fade, right now I don't mind being tan especially since it's finally evened out.  In the beginning I was really splotchy almost purple in places.

Well that's it for today, I hope you all are having a fabulous Friday.  TGIF right?  Much love from the Clinic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment