Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 72

Happy Friday!  I'm at clinic getting some magnesium, I didn't need potassium so that's good.  I don't like getting magnesium it makes you feel hot, like my insides are on fire.  But it's necessary, it's what keeps your muscles moving.  Other than that I just feel kind of tired, and achy.  My mouth is still very annoying, I have a constant bad taste in my mouth and more phlegm than I can handle.  The doctor says there's nothing they can do about that, I just have to wait for my skin to finish sloughing off.  My skin on my body looks to be sloughing off as well, I'm slowly loosing my tan but I have lots more freckles in it's place.

Today we are finally getting the jeep fixed.  The back door and window have been broken for awhile now.  The door won't open and the window kept sliding down.  We ended up taking it to a near by gas station and the guy is pretty nice, and he gave us a fair price.  It will be nice to have the jeep back to normal.

We went to Charlotte yesterday, it was good to be home and check on the house.  I don't think the neighbor has been feeding our fish, when we left we had four now we have two. Just add that to the list of awesome things they do for us. The two who died had been with us for awhile, one was the runt and the other was the bully.  I'm glad to see the bully go but I feel bad for the runt.  I think our snake fish, Jake, ate them I can see fish bones in his cave.

Well that's it for today, thanks for reading.  Have a good Friday!  Peace out from the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment