Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 75

Well, I'm at clinic and it turns out I have another bacterial infection.  Nothing major but it requires daily treatment by IV so for a week I'll have daily clinic visits.  The doctor told me I must be trying to have the most bacterial infections than any other patient.  This one is a staff bacteria which is common after transplant.  Other than that I'm feeling alright.

I dropped Eric off at the airport at 4:00 am, he's headed to California for the week.  We picked up Carole, my step mom, yesterday she'll be helping me this week.  Next week will be my Grandma and she is my last care giver because I should be going home soon!  I can't wait to move back home and of course to have my Buster boy back.

We are still waiting to get the jeep back.  The place that is supposed to be fixing my jeep, broke my back window so now we are waiting for them to get the glass to replace their mistake.  That's why I had to wake up so early to take Eric to the airport.  Good thing we have two cars.

There's not much more to say, I hope you all have a good Monday.  Much love from the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment