Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 89

Happy Memorial Day!  I'm sitting in clinic waiting for the doctor to come visit and for my labs to come back.  I'm hoping I won't have to receive any supplements today so we can go home.  I want to walk as early as possible, before it gets to hot.  Grandma stays at the house and cleans while I walk, I'm not allowed to be around vacuums or cleaning products.  The apartment has never looked so good, she's cleaning and ironing everything!

I've been feeling sick to my stomach but I know it's just the phlegm and my body getting rid of the chemo effects.  They say nausea is the last symptom to leave, so I may have to deal with this discomfort for a little longer.  At least it's nothing that will keep me in treatment.  I'm hoping to hear that I will be going home on Wednesday.  My reasoning is this, on Tuesday the doctors all get together to discuss all the patients, that's when they can all confirm that I should be released on Wednesday.  I just want to get the ball rolling.  I want to spend the weekend in our own home, that's my goal.

Eric comes home today, his guy vacation has come to an end.  I haven't heard any stories yet but I'm sure they had a good time.  I'll be so happy to have him home, I've missed him a lot.  Plus, I'm ready for us to move out of the apartment and go home.

Well that's all I have for today.  I hope you are enjoying the day off.  Peace out from the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment