Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 67

Happy Sunday, as my dear friend Kelley Devine would say, it's Sunday Fun day!  Sorry I didn't write yesterday, I was enjoying my first day of freedom.  Eric and I meant to sleep in but our bodies are still on clinic schedule so we woke up and did one of our old favorite things, went to Dunkin Donuts and took a ride through the country side.  It was awesome, it was my first Dunkin in a long time and it was a beautiful morning.

Next we went home and prepared for the Kentucky Derby!  I love the derby and so does Eric, he likes the betting and I like the horses.  He has taught me how to read the racing forms so I can make an educated pick.  I had one horse place, Dullahan, but we didn't win very much.  It's still fun, I can't imagine what it would be like to win big!

Well Eric and I have already done the grocery shopping and now I'm back home taking my Micafungin.  It's rainy here so we'll probably just stay in, a nice quiet Sunday.  I've very much enjoyed my time off from Clinic and hopefully I'll have more Clinic free weekends to enjoy!  I hope your weekend has been great, much love from apartment 302.

1 comment:

  1. I am just reading this today as I was out enjoying my Sunday Funday with a walk for MS in support of my cousin. We had a bbq in the beautiful WNY sun after the walk. It was a great way to spend the day. I love Sunday Funday! I am glad to hear you are doing so well! It's great news. XO

    ReplyDelete