Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 71

Day 71, can't wait til it's day 80 so I can start bugging my doctors about going home.  Today Eric and I are making a trip to Charlotte.  He needs to cut the grass and we are going to drop off and pick up some things.  Plus, he wants to clean house before his Buffalo Boys come out for a visit in two weeks.  It will be my first time back home since this all started.  It will be nice to see the house and check on our fish.  Our neighbor is supposed to be taking care of them for us.  Although the neighbor hasn't checked in with me for awhile and they seem to think that letting the grass grow tall is normal.  Most neighbors would take care of cutting the lawn for us but not ours.  Just another reason why we don't really like them.  I swear we have the rudest neighbors, no wonder why we want to move.

Anyway, I'm feeling better today just sore from sleep, I used to love our bed pillows but now I've decided they are too squishy, Eric and I wake up with all kinds of aches and pains.  Although maybe it's a sign of us getting older, we aren't kids anymore.

I'm really missing Buster, I just can't wait to get him home and have my buddy back.  I want him to know his mama loves him so much.  I worry about him even though I know he is fine, he's in a good home but it's not our home.  At least he has a fun playmate, Keiffer, loves playing with him and they have the same amount of energy.  I'm so lucky we have Keiffer's family to help us out.

Well not much else to say today.  Hopefully, we make it to Charlotte without any problems.  I hope you all have a splendid day.  Much love from apartment 302.

No comments:

Post a Comment