Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 62 part 2

Great news, I don't have to take my daily IV drug that I was taking for my lungs.  It turns out the liquid medicine I refer to as "the nastiness" has absorbed enough in my body that it will take care of the rest of my lung fungus.  This is awesome because it should mean I can get some days off from clinic!  Of course I'll still have to take "the nastiness" four times a day but I'll take that over an hour on the IV any day!

Second great thing, I didn't need any extra IV's, for once my magnesium and potassium counts were high! Cynthia and I were back home from the clinic and the ultra sound by 12:30, which is the earliest I've ever made it home.  I have no idea what to do with a whole afternoon!  Awe the little things make me so happy.

Hope your day is going well, peace out from apartment 302!

No comments:

Post a Comment