Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 88

It's a lovely Sunday I took a 35 minute walk this morning, before it got to hot.  Grandma has been very busy, cleaning, doing laundry and cooking dinner.  We are having chicken tetrazzini for dinner, it's one of my favorites from being a kid.  Now I've just sat through five episodes of Mash only to hear Grandma say "well are you done watching this, I'm sick of it." oh boy I've been sick of it since episode one.  It's too bad we don't have any games or cards, I think we are both dying of boredom.

We had french toast again this morning, it's officially the only meal I will clear my plate for.   I've not been eating very much because I still suffer from phlegm and nasty mouth gunk.  It get's in my stomach and makes me feel sick.  However, my bladder and the rest of my body has been great.  The doctor said if my bladder stays under control I should be released early this week.  So far I think I'm right on schedule.  Grandma and I tried to pack up some stuff this weekend but there wasn't really much to pack up.  It should be an easy transition going home.

Well that's it for today.  I hope your Sunday is relaxing.  Much love from apartment 302.




No comments:

Post a Comment